Last Updated: August 7, 2023
Stronglife Health and Performance is deeply committed to preserving your privacy and safeguarding your information online. The following explains how we collect, use, and protect your personal information.
1. Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you in various ways:
- Directly from You: We collect information when you sign up for our services, make a purchase, participate in our interactive features, promotions, or communicate with us.
This information may include your name, email address, phone number, credit/debit card information, health and fitness related data, and any other information you choose to provide.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services.
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and provide customer service.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support messages.
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
3. We Do Not Share Your Information
Stronglife Health and Performance respects your privacy. We will not share, sell, or disclose your information to third parties. We only use your information to communicate with you as an account holder and to provide our services as described in this polic, except under the following conditions:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who require access to such details to execute tasks on our behalf.
- Legal Compliance and Protection: There might be situations where we need to disclose your information. These include complying with the law, responding to reasonable requests from law enforcement, or if we deem such action as necessary to safeguard the security or integrity of our services.
4. Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights and choices in relation to your personal data:
- Access, Update or Delete: You may review, update, or delete your personal information by logging into your online account (app) or contacting us.
- Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies.
- Promotional Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications.
6. Contact Us